Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Horizon Hills



Went down to view Horizon Hills on 5th July 2011 after reading so much about it from a local forum about living in JB. Upon entering the development, one can aptly describe the drive in as breath-taking. I could not help but to slow my vehicle to a crawl (it's hard to do so, if you know what I am driving) as I stretched my neck to peer out of my side windows. What greeted me were rows of landed properties I could only habour a guess that they were from the Gateway Precinct. As I continued the drive in, I could only feel lightness as I approached the first roundabout. The Golf Precinct found me on both sides. It was a moment of epiphany. I understood why this was such a popular development!



In the next  minutes, I begun to realise I wasn't alone. There were two other vehicles advancing at a very slow pace, and my assumption was that they had bouts of breathlessness, very much like the ailment I had very suddenly assumed. Very soon, I arrived at the Club House. However, if you made your trip there, you would realise too that it will be the designer golf course that would greet you first.







Images taken from my iPhone 4.

Of course, I went straight to the sales office to find out more about HH. I'll skip the details, but suffice to say, those of you who are interested should make your way down to have a friendly and informative chit chat with the sales team at the Clubhouse.

Before I left, I decided to try a western delight offered by the Clubhouse restaurant. I really liked the Fillet of Garoupa with lemon butter sauce shown below. Just RM$32 for this and a glass of fresh starfruit juice!



On 5th of July, I learnt to spell "love" very differently. 
I spelt it H-O-R-I-Z-O-N-H-I-L-L-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment