Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nourishing Herbal Delights

In the last 2 years or so, I have discovered  number of local restaurants that tantalizes my taste buds. Totally gastronomical experiences!

One of the treasures was unearthed when I was exploring Aeon Terbrau City one of the weekends. I noticed there were 2 different medical halls on the topmost level. Upon passing by a second instance, I did a double-take and realised that one of them was actually a herbal restaurant. Being a typical "uncle type", with a penchant for herbal soups and hot drinks, I decided to try their offerings for myself.

Thereafter, it was almost a monthly affair at Tang Shi Fu. I think I have recommended the restaurant to almost all my colleagues and church friends. Every first experience was quickly affirmed by smiles and many positive feedback by all. Many agreed that their prices are very reasonable as well. So, why don't you pay TSF a visit and pamper yourself with a nourishing treat while you are in JB?

http://www.tangshifu.com.my/



No comments:

Post a Comment