Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I booked my first property @ Horizon Hills

Living in JB - Today, I purchased by very first landed freehold property. I left my cheque with the developer and obtained my option to purchase.

Image edited to remove confidential information.

One week was all it took for me to make a decision? Well, let's just say that I had been scouring the internet for information about buying a home in JB from at least a week before the 5th. That makes it a total of 2 weeks of intensive reading and research. Sufficient enough for me, I guess. :)

What did I buy? The most recent launch would be The Hills Precinct. There are 3 products offered in this precinct---superlink/terrace, cluster semi-D and Bungalows. I decided to take the plunge with...





I got the intermediate-cluster (represented on the right) with a south-west facing, hence I'd get the morning sun. I would have liked the corner-cluster unit so much more, if it wasn't already taken. My neighbour is a non-native Singaporean, btw. Shall not reveal his roots in my blog. :)

Yup. I took the plunge. (note to self again)

Some basic information:

  • land: 2400sf
  • build-up: 2887sf
  • RM$3XXpsf
  • TOP: estimated end 2013
  • 2 years defects warranty
  • lifetime clubhouse membership (50 years)
  • legal fees absorbed by developer

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! i am still thinking about investing in Iskandar..doing lots of research.

    ReplyDelete