Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Saddest TV Commercial Ever: Silence of Love (English Subtitle)



One of the reasons that I am making a transition to JB is because I want to "care for those who care for me". Dear friends, do not wait till it is too late to show your loved ones the care that you keep in your heart.


Buy a house, and buy the Mortgage Reducing Term Assurance (MRTA). Cheaper than the life insurance premiums in the market and you'd be prepared for the inevitable. Well, this is my personal take on this matter. :)






I'm not sure if this is the source of inspiration for bro WuQi's choice of music on his blog, but I really think that Thai Insurance produces the most meaningful and heartfelt ads ever. The other consortium would be Petronas. Well, that would be another story for another day...


Well, a personal note to the father of "Living In JB" thread. Thank you for paving and making the way known to us...

2 comments:

  1. Well done.. We live with heart and compassion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup... The world is too big for us to live just for ourselves...

    ReplyDelete